Party Rental and events from kids to corporate
We rent rooms for your own occasion and host specialized theme parties (Bar/Bat Mitzvah) leveraging what we do best, fencing and archery adventures.
Let us host your next great party specializing in one event or a combination of fencing and archery experiences. This is a hands-on experiential party with safe regulation equipment befitting a future Olympian. Pictures galore below.
- We'll start off with a brief orientation and then get you moving and having fun with a series of fun mind and body challenges.
- Our certified instructors will teach a little about the sport and prepare you to engage in the sport fully.
- You'll armor up in regulation gear and prepare for "battle."
- You came here to play and we will not disappoint you with an hour supervised tournament style play
- We provide five tables and bench seating
- Set your own table or we can arrange for all the details (additional fee $5 per kid)
- Food may be brought in or we can arrange everything through our partnership with planet pizza. (parents reimburse us for the cost of the pizza and drinks)
- Cake provided by parents (small frig for ice cream cake avail.)
- Clean-up by parents or provided by us for an additional charge of $25.00
We specialize in fun events for adults with moxie. All our gigs are tailored to your specific needs and audience. We'll bring the party to you or host at our 11,000 sq ft. facility located in Ridgefield, CT. Pictures galore below.
- Dueling (old school) - This two-hour activity is a hands-on workshop designed for the novice first-time fencer to duel against their friends (for real). We'll teach you how to do it, don you in armor, and officiate using Olympic scoring equipment, so we'll know for sure who is the "better."
- Archery - Learn and practice shooting at traditional targets or keep it light by pinning up balloons, pictures, or a copy of your mortgage.
- Sabrage - Practice the art or opening a bottle of champagne with a saber. We supply the knowledge and the sword, you supply the champagne. Historically, this party comes with one mandate....every bottle must be opened with a saber.
- Stage Combat - Learn how to vanquish your foes and look damn good doing it. We'll create for you a scene complete with villains, heroes, and plenty of "body count" to get you laughing at the sound of clanking steel. "As you wish."
Prices range from $20 to $45 per head based on volume and activity. Call or write to check availability.
Our two rooms are modular and have open floor plans. The smaller room is an elegant private reception room with hardwood and a tin ceiling with leather seating. The larger room has a high-tech industrial feel with a specialized aluminum strip flooring bordered in black. Ths room is great for large parties and dancing the night away. We even installed a disco ball and lighting. This is a stunning and surprising offering with a unique aluminum "catwalk" floor you have to see to believe, plus a 360-degree chalkboard wall for messaging and notes from your guests. In addition, we have TV monitors throughout that may be used for slideshows videos etc. Perfect for gatherings up to 90 people, as well as corporate outings/team building events. We also provide B-Day parties, bar/bat mitzvahs themed parties leveraging our specialties of fencing and archery. Request a tour by appointment.
$100 to $150 per hour
Contact us for availability and terms and conditions.