Parties and event rentals from kids to corporate
Let us host your next event. We rent rooms for your own occasion or specialize in theme parties leveraging what we do best, fencing and archery adventures.
Ideal for Birthdays, Team Building, Sweet Sixteens, Graduations, Social Outings, Weddings, Bridal Showers, Mitzvahs, Graduations, Galas, Anniversaries, Milestone, Fashion Shows, Corporate Meetings, Conferences and Dinners, Product Launches, Holiday Parties, Photo/Film Shoots, Project Work Space, Organization & Charity 501C3 Fundraisers, Shows, Themed Events, and more.
Sweet sixteen example.
Let us host your next event. We rent rooms for your own occasion or specialize in theme parties leveraging what we do best, fencing and archery adventures. One or both of these activities is more than enough for as a stand-alone party or can be adding to a larger event as an activity "station." Regardless, these hands-on experiential activities are safe and include regulation equipment managed by certified professionals. Pictures galore below.
- Birthday parties 2-hour duration and include the room rental and all equipment. Limited to morning and afternoon times
- Other evening events like Mitzvahs, for example, run for 3 to 4 hours include all equipment but does not include the room rental.
- Five tables and bench seating provided. Additional available by rental
- Set your own table or we can arrange for all the details for an additional fee
- Food/drink may be brought in or we can arrange everything through our partnership caterers from pizza to posh.
Leverage our space and expertise to create a truly memorable experience for you and your guests. We can follow your vision or let us customize a fun and engaging events for adults with moxie. Perfect for corporate team building, or private adult parties. Day and evening sessions available specializing in stage combat, fencing, archery, and sabrage (google it).
Example of a corporate team building day we provide:
We'll kick off with an icebreaker the likes of which you have never seen but you'll be glad you did. We'll quickly lunge into our first team building activity vanquishing evil foes and looking damn good at it. Under the direction of a sword stage combat professional, you'll work together to create a fight scene complete with villains, heroes, and plenty of "body count" that will get you laughing. Approx 1.5 hours duration.
Lunch is a festive event with the option of including Sabrage...that is to practice the art or opening a bottle of champagne with a saber. We supply the knowledge and the sword, you supply the champagne.
After lunch historically we break out teams to engage in one or more of the following activities:
- Dueling (Olympic fencing) - This two-hour activity is a hands-on workshop designed for the novice first-time fencer to duel against their friends (for real). We'll teach you how to do it, don you in armor, and officiate using Olympic scoring equipment, so we'll know for sure who is the "better."
- Archery - Learn and practice shooting at traditional targets or keep it light by pinning up balloons, pictures, or a copy of your mortgage.
Prices range from $35 to $55 per head with a ten-person min. Call or write to check availability for day or evening openings. Catering may be brought in or use one of our partners to manage it all for you.
A picture is worth a thousand words..scroll down to see more...
We have 11,000 sq ft on two floors. Our two most popular rentals are on the main level. Each room has an open floor plan and can be screened to suit your particular needs. The smaller room is an elegant private reception room with hardwood and a tin ceiling with leather seating. The larger room has a high-tech modern industrial feel. This room is great for large parties and dancing the night away. This is a stunning and surprising offering with a unique aluminum "catwalk" floor you have to see to believe, plus a 360-degree chalkboard wall for messaging and notes from your guests. In addition, we have nine TV monitors throughout that may be used for slideshows videos etc. Perfect for gatherings up to 90 people, as well as corporate outings/team building events. We also provide B-Day parties, bar/bat mitzvahs themed parties leveraging our specialties of fencing and archery. Request a tour by appointment.
Rates include five tables and bench seating plus 2 hours set up time and 1-hour breakdown/clean-up time:
*Lounge/reception = $100 per hour
*Dance Hall = $150 per hour
Refundable security deposit 50% via credit card. Four weeks prior balance due and is non-refundable.
*prices do not reflect special insurance and permits required for events serving alcohol.