New to Fencing? Regardless of age, you have come to the right place.
We consider it a "calling" to teach and share the art of fencing with you. Just as our fencing Masters did for us, we are passing down a legacy of swordplay that is hundreds of years in the making.
To enable this we have designed an extraordinary club and inclusive, fun culture that will make you feel comfortable and supported. If you do not see a time slot that is convenient for you, call us to learn about our flex starter-plan that focuses heavily on private lessons which allow students to leapfrog into our more advanced classes.
To get started, we invite you to enroll in a free class and or book a private lesson. Want to see us in action prior to joining a class? Contact us or just "pop in." Our door is always open to the aspiring swordsman. To find us, walk into the fencing studio located through the second set of glass doors (behind the chess club and parent lounge area). There are benches throughout the studio that you can sit on and watch the program until one of our coaches are available to greet you.
- Private fencing lessons: one to two a week is typical.
- When the time comes, your coach will arrange a personal "dueling date" for an opportunity to fence with a peer.
- As your child progresses, the coach will assess and evaluate him/her for entry to a group class.
- Enroll in a free introduction to fencing class and get a look at what we do.
- Book private lessons to start your fencing career off right.
Our introduction to fencing class is offered six days a week for your convenience.
4:30 to 5:50 pm (30 min. added for open fencing once student advances)
11 am to 12 pm (30 min. added for open fencing once student advances)
- Tweens are invited to visit and participate in both Introductory and Star Programs to see which one is a good place to start for them personally.
- Book one or two private lessons a week to accelerate your learning
4:30 to 5:50 pm (Intro)
5:30 to 7:30 (STAR Program)
11 am to 12 pm (Intro)
12:00 pm to 2:00 pm (STAR Program)
We consider it a "calling" to teach and share the art of fencing with you. Just as our fencing Masters did for us we are passing down a legacy of swordplay hundreds of years in the making.
We have designed an extraordinary club and have cultivated an inclusive fun culture that will make you feel comfortable and supported.
To get started, we invite you to visit us, take a tour, and meet our coaching staff. If you are ready to lunge forward, let's get started with a combination of private lessons and/or group classes.
Adult group classes are one hour with time afterward for open fencing.
Tuesdays and Thursdays
7:30 pm to 9:00 pm
11:00 am to 12:30 pm